Tuesday 5 November 2013

Love...Pure Love.....

           Had a long day in office. But then such days were getting frequent. Was not enjoying the work. Had a quick chat with my mom when I came back home at 11 PM. She was ready to sleep .She seemed a bit upset. Asked her what's wrong. She told me and I gave it a patient listening.

          Went to bed in an hour. Was lying and thinking about the chat I had with my mom. She is a very emotional lady. She loves a lot and her kindness has no bounds. Unfortunately She is human and Like most humans she has expectations. Expectations from the world to give the Love back which does not happen. Expectations from the ones related to her by Blood or by Laws. I cussed GOD for not making her as cold hearted as I was. I did not care a rat's ass about such things. I cussed him for not giving my mom the peace she deserved. I told him if he continues this, there would be many more like me who would not believe in him anymore.

          Had a lot of emotions going through my mind. Anger, hatred, vengeance , sympathy... Was just lying down with eyes closed. Sleep was miles away. Suddenly I opened my eyes and saw my 4 year old nephew standing next to me . I got startled with his sudden presence. Took me a minute to come back to senses. Till that time he had taken his position next to me and was lying with me.

" Why did you come here?" , I asked.
"To sleep" - He replied.
Me-"I got scared"
He- "Why?'
Me- "You just suddenly came with no noise at all, that scared me"
He- "All were sleeping so I did not make noise"
Me - "Did you at least inform your Daadi ( Grandmom) that you are sleeping here?"
He- "Yes"
Me- "OK"
He-" Hold my hand please"

I did and he slept peacefully. And suddenly I could feel Love. True Love. All other feelings were gone. Only a Kid could give you the Love in its purest form. Time and Maturity corrupts everybody. But the kid shows true Love.

I smiled. I was at peace. I slept wishing if we all could Love just like the Kids do........
 

15 comments:

  1. Splendid! You know, my mommy feels the same when she sees me after months or even years. And do you know another thing? Not all are blessed with kids. :) I liked your post. Good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey u r rite remya...nice post n good to read after long time.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Ramya..And don't worry...Kids do become troublesome after some time... ;-)

      Delete
  2. Kids by their lil deeds touch our hearts in some or d other way. Smetimes dey teach significant lessons to grown ups wid thier words n acts.
    Ur nephew is really cute n seems talented too... like u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small kids are sincere & genuine,they spread love through their appealing ways.But alas ,all changes when we grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Indu..It all does..Which is so not good...

      Delete
  4. What's interesting is that he has got the guts to wander around the house when everyone's sleeping...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he wont if there is some work..that time he gets scared and will trouble us..lol

      Delete
  5. Hmm..so after a long time, I could read some good stuff from your end. It was really real and innocent..It reminded me of some moments like ds only.Gud one!
    Enjoyy..keep posting the real stuff ;) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes Geetika..This one was from the heart and not for the masses...

      Delete
  6. Emotional and real one Kapil ...read you post after long time and felt so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post.... kids are really innocent and genuine.. unlike the grown up world..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice blog...you can feel the same like this all the time... It just the competition, hatred around that makes us feel we are not kids... all of us want to be like them...don't we - VB

    ReplyDelete

Write here